ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
Laren Stover, Ruben Toledo
The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
Gavin de Becker
Xenolinguistics: Psychedelics, Language, and the Evolution of Consciousness
Allyson Grey, Diana Reed Slattery
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart

Krypton Radio covers San Diego Comic-Con 2014 (and Me!)

The masses descend on San Diego! The mad-dom (far beyond 'madhouse') begins! Friday, after I sat on the "LGBT Comics for Young Readers" with creators like the writer for the LumberJanes (Boom! Comics) and Kevin Keller (Archie Comics) artist, Dan Parent, I had the pleasure of taking respite with steampunk and swingtastic deejay Willow Leafstorm of Krypton Radio in the SDCC press room.

THERE, she asked me all sorts of keen questions about Charm School's world and Artifice of my Dark Victorian series. It was a jolly pleasant tyme, I say! ^,.,^

READ an in-depth write-up of the interview by the equally keen Aly Runke HERE:

And activate your live-streaming of Krypton Radio's broadcasts for a recap of their SDCC coverage (including my chat with Willow Leafstorm) at 1030pm PACIFIC. Click the upper right hand button to LISTEN IN!

Because they got more to come. TONIGHT, more madness descends on San Diego; many, many crazy happenings, including the Masquerade. :-o