ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
Laren Stover, Ruben Toledo
The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
Gavin de Becker
Xenolinguistics: Psychedelics, Language, and the Evolution of Consciousness
Allyson Grey, Diana Reed Slattery
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart
Hope Barrett of North Door 37 Publishing receives her pre-order of Charm School Graphique Vol 1!
Reader Sam Stabbin Adams' awesome pre-order!
Reader Sam Stabbin Adams' awesome pre-order!
The Fairer Than illustration plate, in the inking stage.
The Fairer Than illustration plate, in the inking stage.

Many things Charm School! (maybe not that many, but . . . )

A book review of Charm School Graphique Vol 1! My thanks to Vanessa Clark, aka V.C., author of LGBTI, glitterotica, and wicked romance. V.C. sez:

"The style and theme of Charm School is Archie meets manga, meets Betty and Veronica, meets Monster High, and so many other doses of teenaged comic goodness . . . "

Check out the review, here: http://vcerotica.blogspot.com/2014/07/book-review-charm-school-graphique-vol-1.html?zx=86311cd0776d25d2

Also, people's pre-orders are arriving in their mail boxes, pictured above! I'm very happy that everyone is enjoying the books and their bonus extras. Hope Barrett of North Door 37 Publishing sez over at Facebook:

"Last night's reading: Elizabeth Watasin's Charm School, featuring vampires, witches, and the very hot Fairer Than (see pic attached). Originally published by Slave Labor Graphics, this edition has been re-inked and touched up by Elizabeth. I have no idea what the first edition was like, but the current 2014 publication has a beautiful cover ~ to look at and touch; the storyline is quirky and just a touch loopy.

The best line: "I've encountered this gorgeous faerie and now I can't eat, sleep, or understand what people are saying! Whatever could be wrong with me, Doctor??"

A delightful addition to the LGBT comic collector's library, especially wonderful to see Elizabeth's artwork in print again."

Loopy?? I'll have you know, madame, that I was entirely sober whilst composing Charm School! ;D

The 'hot Fairer Than' pic Hope refers to is, I believe, the 'inking in progress' pic I posted at Facebook.

Charm School Graphique Vol 1 is available only in print currently, mostly because I have to figure out if I have to process the whole book again just to make it digital. And because there's an animated flip corner for 'real space', not 'digital space'. Bah. But anyway, it's at Barnes & Noble and you can see it at any Amazon in the 'verse via this geolink:  getBook.at/charmschoolgraphique1

Huzzah! And now on to more things~~~

all the best,