ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
Laren Stover, Ruben Toledo
The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
Gavin de Becker
Xenolinguistics: Psychedelics, Language, and the Evolution of Consciousness
Allyson Grey, Diana Reed Slattery
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart
Charm School Digital No 1 - Elizabeth Watasin Charm School Digital No 2 - Elizabeth Watasin Charm School Digital No 3 - Elizabeth Watasin
Making Charm School Kindle comics with the Kindle Comicbook Creator
Making Charm School Kindle comics with the Kindle Comicbook Creator
Testing on my Kindle Touch
Testing on my Kindle Touch
Picard Approves :D
Picard Approves :D
All that retouching I'm doing while I'm at it.
All that retouching I'm doing while I'm at it.

I'M VERY PLEASED to announce that my indy, paranormal romance comic book, Charm School, is finally on Kindle, and more to be released, per week (issue no. 4 releasing this Friday!).

It had been out a while, just waited until the info aggregated to BookLikes' library system. :D I also have the issues available as PDFs via Gumroad: https://elizabethwatasinscharmschool.com/

When I can figure out how to make a digital comic in Epub format, I want them up at B&N as well, and then figure out iBookstore, and so forth. Panel enlargements with the Kindle Comicbook Creator requires that I test each issue thoroughly (as seen in me screenshots!).

Until I get Charm School into ComiXology, I think the Kindle will be the only place I can have panel enlarging.

There is also a *print* version, size 8.5x11, 72pp: Charm School Graphique Vol 1, which I have offered for Pre-Order whilst I add 8 more pages of new content:

If interested in a paper version, definitely take a look, as this offer is with goodies, such as a 3x5 sticker, bookmark, and 1" pinback button. :D

But more on that later. I've been juggling lots of stuff. LOTS. I saw an author pair post a pic of their whiteboard and thought: geez, why didn't I think of that? Because I keep thinking I'm forgetting something, besides the fact that Wondercon 2014 is only 2 weeks away. MEANWHILE. . . I did read a book! Something about Victorian sexuality, which I extensively tabbed (I'm not an underliner or highlighter, and yes, it was a paper book). I guess it's okay to have the next Dark Victorian novel brewing in my head whilst I do All The Things.

I guess. :-p Hope everyone is enjoying all their books!!

~~eeee