ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
Laren Stover, Ruben Toledo
The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
Gavin de Becker
Xenolinguistics: Psychedelics, Language, and the Evolution of Consciousness
Allyson Grey, Diana Reed Slattery
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart
2014 bookmark design, 2x6, The Charm School side.
2014 bookmark design, 2x6, The Charm School side.
2014 bookmark design, 2x6, the Dark Victorian side.
2014 bookmark design, 2x6, the Dark Victorian side.

A big thank you to new BookLikes followers! :) I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

Things:

I'm still setting up all things Charm School (am up to digital comic #4, need to work on new pages for Charm School Graphique Vol One--the 'ex-libris', title page, etc), and darn it, but the Dark Victorian short story has not been worked on for 4 days now. :(

I also remembered that March 7-9th is FOGcon: http://fogcon.org/

FOGcon is "Friends of the Genre", a literary science fiction/fantasy convention happening in the San Francisco Bay Area, and James Tiptree Jr is spectral guest of honour this year! :----(

"Why the long face, Elizabeth?" I'm glad you asked. I can't go! There's too much to do, and my gallivanting means nothing gets done (as proven by my events schedule of 2013). To miss out on the ghost of James Tiptree Jr makes me sad however. waaah! :-(

But my good friends and steampunk writers, Emily Thompson (Clockwork Twist series), and Janice T. (Echoes: Neo-Victorian Poetry), will be there and are kind enough to exhibit my books alongside theirs! Thank you, ladies! ^_^

I was so distracted by the ghost of James Tiptree Jr I forgot to say: I also recalled that I needed to make new promo freebies for FOGcon, especially with Charm School relaunching. Thus the 2x6 bookmark designs you see here. One bookmark, two franchises. ;) Everything seems legible and spelt correctly (I hope), and the batch order is now in.

More later, as there are several projects going---including the photoshoot for the new Dark Victorian covers (have I mentioned this already?). I will do a blog post about it.

all the best, ~eee ^v^