ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
Laren Stover, Ruben Toledo
The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
Gavin de Becker
Xenolinguistics: Psychedelics, Language, and the Evolution of Consciousness
Allyson Grey, Diana Reed Slattery
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart

Thank you to the Eaton Collection!

RISEN (Dark Victorian, Vol. 1) - Elizabeth Watasin Sundark: An Elle Black Penny Dread - Elizabeth Watasin, JoSelle Vanderhooft The Dark Victorian: Bones - Elizabeth Watasin

I would like to thank The Eaton Collection of Science Fiction & Fantasy for adding my print books to their permanent collection! That’s Dark Victorian: Risen, Bones, and Sundark: An Elle Black Penny Dread! :) The Eaton Collection is the world’s largest collection of science fiction & fantasy! http://eaton.ucr.edu/

The Eaton Collection of Science Fiction & Fantasy is the largest publicly-accessible collection of science fiction, fantasy, horror and utopian literature in the world. It is housed in the UC Riverside Libraries’ Special Collections & Archives in the Tomás Rivera Library.

More, later! I’ve tons to do. I do want to thank everyone who bought books and geegaws from me at LosCon 40! Thanks for the support and what a great way to round out this year! :)

all the best,