ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
Laren Stover, Ruben Toledo
The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
Gavin de Becker
Xenolinguistics: Psychedelics, Language, and the Evolution of Consciousness
Allyson Grey, Diana Reed Slattery
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart
Waking - Emily Thompson Echoes, Neo-Victorian Poetry - Janice T. The Dark Victorian: Bones (Volume 2) - Elizabeth Watasin The Dark Victorian: Risen Volume One - Elizabeth Watasin
Emi Thompson, Janice T, and myself, at APE 2013!
Emi Thompson, Janice T, and myself, at APE 2013!
Our helpful APE event map!
Our helpful APE event map!

"APE, the Alternative Press Expo, returns to the Concourse Exhibition Center in San Francisco the weekend of October 12 and 13, 2013."

AND Clockwork Twist by Emi Thompson, The Dark Victorian series by (me!) Elizabeth Watasin, and ECHOES by Janice T., will be there!

At Table 218, in the Mezzanine! Come up, because we are offering STeampunk bundled specials and freebies. < < < !!!

Confession: I won't be there due to foot recovery. APE looks to be a very busy show (having grown over the years), and it does take lots of stamina and foot traveling and standing. So I must thank my table compatriots for putting my books out and slinging them at you! Please WELCOME Janice and Emi to their first Alternative Press Expo. :-0 And help them out by pointing peeps their way, because we've lots of steampunk and neo-Victorian offerings to share!

meanWHILE: The lovely Kate Danley will be at Big Orange Book Festival this Fri, Sat, and Sunday with her Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker series and more!

My good friend and fellow indy comics creator Jimmie Robinson will be at New York Comic-Con, also this weekend, as well as friends Curls Studio! (do I know their table/booth locations? I've forgotten!!!).

I've more friends you can see at APE, like BAND (the Comic book!), whose table # I don't know yet, and Bruce Simon and Mary Fleener of underground and indy comics fame, whose table # I also don't know! (terribly efficient of me!).

Myself, I'll be home Writing. Why not, someone has to do it. :D