ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
Allyson Grey, Diana Reed Slattery
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart

Putting my indy comic book Charm School, back together

Charm School #2 Magical Witch Girl Bunny - Elizabeth Watasin Charm School: Magical Witch Girl Bunny #1 - Elizabeth Watasin Charm School: Magical Witch Girl Bunny #3 - Elizabeth Watasin Charm School: Vampire Dragster Dean #4 - Elizabeth Watasin Charm School #6 Vampire Dragster Dean - Elizabeth Watasin Charm School #9 Dragster Vampire Dean - Elizabeth Watasin

Way back before handheld digital devices there was floppy comic books, of which my indy b/w title, Charm School, was one. I asked for it back from my publisher and now seems the time (finally), to conclude the story and gather it all in a collection. First, digitally. So that's what I'm working on, as well as seeing SUNDARK, An Elle Black Penny Dread, to final edit, creating the cover art, and then formatting it all into a book. And starting the manuscript for Dark Victorian: EVERLIFE.

But back to Charm School. I know there are young women who've grown up, had all kinds of spouses and kids, yet still fondly remember this comic book. Thank you to my readers. Glad you're still with me. :)

Just wrote the copy (tentative) for the Collection, which in digital format may come out to 5 volumes (the print version went to 9 issues, with a 10th one meant to be completed):

"On the edge of the Twilight World, monsters and magical people wickedly co-exist. Good teen witch Bunny lives happily in Little Salem, dating her perfectly bad vampire biker girlfriend, Dean. But an even badder dark fairy comes along. Can Bunny resist Fairer Than's charms? Hotrods, werewolves, and fairies come together in a paranormal lesbian romance with supernatural kick ass. Who will win? The witch, fairy, or vampire?"