ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart

Guess what: I novelized Charm School

— feeling cat
The Wrecking Faerie: A Charm School Novella, The Witching Hour Collection - Elizabeth Watasin

And the first book is THE WRECKING FAERIE.

I did the cover, and yes, I kinda adore it. Bunny as a 'real girl'. *hearts*

The Twilight World: where monsters and magical people meet. Teen witch Bunny has a perfectly wicked girlfriend in vampire biker Dean, until a dark faerie comes along. Can Bunny resist Fairer Than's charms? And when she does, what will Fairer Than do about it? Paranormal romance, fantasy, comedy. LGBT YA.

PRE-ORDER yours today! Will release October 4th as part of the WITCHING HOUR COLLECTION, by the Blazing Indie Collective.

The second in the series is HOT RODDIN' TO HELL (cover is done, rather prematurely Revealed over at the Charm School site and at my FB group, Elizabeth Watasin's Club Hecate, but oh well), and the third----not seen in comic book form----is BODY CHASE, which is already written (and the cover revealed). These will all come out this winter 2015.

I should do that thing here at Booklikes, the 'new release' thing. ( I don't know how yet :-/ ).

I hope this update finds everyone well! I must catch up.

~~eee, scattered everywhere