ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart
The Adventures of Drake & McTrowell on Krypton Radio
The Adventures of Drake & McTrowell on Krypton Radio
Aaron Sikes and Elizabeth Watasin (I'm the one going, "OMG, what?"), Clockwork Alchemy 2013, Drake & McTrowell's "Hot Potato School of Writing" game

#steampunk TONIGHT! (well, Monday, 3am Pacific, and so on), The Adventures of Drake & McTrowell on Krypton Radio will be broadcasting (and if I'm wrong, it's because I mixed up the dates), an episode of PERILS OF A POSTULATED PAST as well as recordings of my and dashing author Aaron Sikes' participation in Drake & McTrowell's "Hot Potato School of Writing" improv at Clockwork Alchemy 2013. Yes, Drake and McTrowell are real life steampunks and storytellers and they were a pleasure to play with! I think I and my story partner Penelope Dreadfulle won the first round of cheese mafia, Prince Albert, an automaton lady, plus invasion of London by Switzerland (the game, to put it simply, tosses many story aspects at the game players, as provided by the audience, and then is woven into a coherent story in under 3 minutes). BUT my brain was entirely tapped out by the second round and the delightful Aaron and his story partner won that, hands down.

'Twas my first story improv game and I probably developed a few grey hairs thanks to it, ;) but everyone had a blast. So check out the show, at least to enjoy some great steampunk tales and adventuring with Drake & McTrowell!

A brand new episode of The Adventures of Drake and McTrowell  airs each week at the following times:

• Mondays 3AM Pacific / 6AM Eastern / 11 AM GMT
  • Mondays 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern / 7 PM GMT
  • Thursdays 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern / Friday 1 AM GMT

- – -

This radio serial is based directly upon the highly popular written, continuing story of The Adventures of Drake and McTrowell: Perils in a Postulated Past.

(both photos swiped from Drake & McTrowell's site and blog!).