ElizabethWatasin

'Tis Nyte! by Elizabeth Watasin

Gothic Steampunk, Noir Sci-Fi, Diesel Fantasy. Bringing You Uncanny Heroines in Adventuress Tales.

The Bombshell Manual of Style
Laren Stover, Ruben Toledo
The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
Gavin de Becker
Xenolinguistics: Psychedelics, Language, and the Evolution of Consciousness
Allyson Grey, Diana Reed Slattery
In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera
Sharon E. Cathcart
Hugh Newell (1830 – 1915) "Seated Girl Reading"
Hugh Newell (1830 – 1915) "Seated Girl Reading"

Thank you to all my recent Follows! :) It's great fun seeing more writers on BookLikes and the contents of everyone's shelves!

#amwriting 38K+ words on my Gothic Neo-Victorian novella, SUNDARK, An Elle Black Penny Dread.Here's hoping that by next week, all the words needed will be discovered, written down, and accounted for! :)

Then it's off to the beta-reader, fixes, and THEN to the editor. ^v^ Argh! I must contact the typographer and get a wonderful logo. We are almost a book (again), finally!

Reminder: GIVEAWAYS

Run to the BookLikes Giveaway page and win yourself many great books! I am giving away 3 paperback copies of Dark Victorian: RISEN, ending this coming Thursday, so remember to enter as mine is ending sooner than some others. Open to the US, UK, and Canada! Good luck to all!

This painting: Hugh Newell (1830 – 1915) "Seated Girl Reading".

The Work in Progress:

SUNDARK an Elle Black Penny Dread

Elle Black, an unconventional psychic detective in an unconventional Victorian marriage, leaves her housewifely duties to answer a desperate plea. Guests are vanishing in a mechanical hotel known as the Sundark, and Elle must use her 'anomalous perturbationist' gift--the ability to moves objects with her mind--to save herself and the remaining hotel residents from malevolent, sidereal powers. But with apparitions appearing, magnetic lines disrupted, and clairvoyant guests lurking, who is the true murderer---or murderess?