Doing *All The Things* for upcoming shows!
And I started a new Dark Victorian penny dread idea. (side-eye). This is GREAT. I like it. It's very cool, and there are already words written. However, I need to get back to Everlife and all the other stories in progress. (sigh)
Whilst ICE DEMON is still with the editor, I have these . . .
. . . sitting on back burners:
• I've had Charm School's first novella, Body Chase: The Fall of Fairer Than, still awaiting my attention after returning from the editor back in March-May. :-o
• I really need to get Charm School Graphique Vol 2 going.
• Dark Victorian: Everlife (third in the Dark Victorian series) needs to be started.
• Poison Garden: An Elle Black Penny Dread (second in that series), is still in pieces.
• my YA novel, Wit's World: Never Was really needs to be a book in 2015 (manuscript needs a re-write).
So instead of all that I start a new story. YAY ME.
Back to event-type things, I love my new standing banner and I hope it'll survive the next 5 events until --- well, let's see if I actually get accepted into World Con 2015, in Spokane, WA, but yes, until World Con. :) In anticipation of having more and more books in print to take to happenings, I'm trying digital download cards. What are they, you may ask? In my case, I use Bands On A Budget's Indiecards. You purchase the card with a download code in back to a website given. At the website may be stored music (hence the hosting company, Bands On A Budget), e-books, video, digital comics, and so forth for you to download.
The card pictured is for PDFs of Charm School, as you can see. My next card will be for the Dark Victorian books, both epub and kindle. And so on, AS SOON AS I finish all the great manuscripts and graphic novels in progress!
This weekend: I will be at San Diego Comic Fest, my mind Everywhere.